Michael "Bucky" Godbolt coached running backs at the college level for 15 years and helped mold the football careers of outstanding players like Boston College Rookie of the Year - Troy Stradford; 2-time Super Bowl champion Howard Griffith of the Denver Broncos; University of Texas Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams; and NFL All -Pro Priest Holmes.
A native of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Bucky is a graduate of Boston College where he was a standout receiver from 1973-1978 and is still among the all-time leaders for the Eagles.
In his spare time Bucky loves golf, gardening, singing, Tubby Time, and preparing baked potatoes.
Each Thursday visit AM 1300 The Zone's Facebook page and suggest Bucky's Friday show music... if he spins the wheel and picks your artist, you'll score valuable radio prizes including auto detail from Genie Car Wash, tickets to iPic Theaters, a Pizza Bistro gift card and passes to One World Theatre.
Let's face it, Lance Armstrong just became the second biggest fraud of the week behind Manti Te'o's girlfriend. In fact, Armstrong is probably thinking to himself: "At least Sheryl Crowe actually exists!" Read Article.
This story is so bizarre and so disturbing, it makes you want to cry.
But let's laugh instead.
And so here are the top five lines my tweeps and I came up with on Twitter Wednesday night:
1. Did you hear George O'Leary listed Manti Teo's girlfriend on his Notre Dame resume?
2. This just in: Sports Illustrated is reporting that Manti Te'o's girlfrend used to date Sidd Finch.
3. Manti Te'o's girlfriend actually exists; she's just spending time with Urban Meyer's family.
4. Two people most disappointed Manti Te'o's girlfriend doesn't exist: (1) Manti Te'o (2) Brent Musburger.
5. Who has a better chance of being a starting quarterback in the NFL next year -- Tim Tebow or Manti Te'o's girlfriend?