Assistant Program Director KHFI/KPEZ- Morning Drive “On-Air” on KPEZ
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
- Manage the development and execution of all station promotions, community affairs efforts and assist in the development of station event marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for enhancing station image and visibility within the community.
- Act as liaison between programming, and sales to develop overall station campaigns, themes and marketing approaches.
- Develop revenue-generating promotions that cross promote clients and third parties.
- Act as a leader within the department, interfacing with promotion personnel.
- Assist program director with managing on air talent. Talent coaching – working with on air staff daily to ensure they are connecting with the target audience.
- Grow KHFI and KPEZ 18-34 audience
- Protect the license of both properties
- Generate marketing concepts/ideas that are beneficial to our clients and audience.
- Ensure talent are fully engaged with client needs
- Execute morning drive airshift on KPEZ.
- Full engagement with digital – Facebook, Twitter and station website
- A minimum of three years of experience in programming, marketing, radio or related industry.
- Format specific experience a plus
- CHR experience also a plus
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and weekends.
- PPM experience a plus
- G Selector and Nexgen experience a plus
Education and Other Requirements:
- Minimum one-year of college, three years of experience in promotions, marketing, radio or related industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance.
- Air shift required
- Air demo required
Please apply online at http://careerchannel.silkroad.com.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.