Clear Channel Austin, TX is seeking a qualified individual for the part-time position of Producer/Board-Operator.
- Operate the radio console for talk show programs and play-by-play, may at times be needed to effectively interact with on-air talent with professionalism.
- Responsible for commercial production work, including voice-work as assigned. - Screen phone calls and determine whether to include in on-air discussions.
- May be asked to assist with scheduling guests, relevant to topics of the day and who are engaging personalities or have expertise within the field of discussion.
- Must have a working knowledge of sports and may be needed to assist the talent with content development and support with produced elements.
- Create digital audio production which will serve the station’s imaging needs, on-air promotions and which will support on-air content.
- Must possess proficiency for social media platforms including Facebook/Twitter.
- Maintain transmitter and program logs and run syndicated satellite programs as well as various play-by-play programming.
- Knowledge of NexGen Systems.
- Web design savvy with extensive knowledge of audio editing.
- Must be able to develop realistic plans, sets goals, and keep information organized and accessible.
- Works systematically/efficiently with strong time management skills.
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
- Have good listening skills and shares information and ideas with others.
Please visit our application website at http://careerchannel.silkroad.com to apply.
Applications and resumes submitted by other means will not be accepted. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.